Originally Posted by cuidadora
This week I found out about "computer vision." After reading something on an iPad for about 20 minutes, I develop blurred vision. It's actually double or triple vision when I look at the screen, and blurred elsewhere. It also can lead to headaches and other signs & symptoms. It may have something to do with the pixels in the tablet. So, goodbye, tablet. I much prefer reading on my pc, and now I have another reason why.
Yikes! Thanks for letting us know.

After starting my new job last August, I started developing head aches. I couldn't believe I was looking at the computer monitor any longer than I did while unemployed and writing fanfic all day. Luckily, my new job came with vision insurance as a benefit and I was able to get new glasses. That helped get rid of the head aches. I wish you luck, cuidadora, and hope you don't develop double/triple vision any more. We'd hate you lose you from our virtual world.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.