Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but would there be way to make these message boards mobile-friendly or any interest in doing so? Reading L&C fanfic and checking in on message boards are both things I really like to do from my phone. It's really handy and convenient.

If a conventional "responsive site" isn't an option, for some reason, maybe there's also a way to integrate this site with the Tapatalk app, an app specifically designed for browsing online forums via mobile.

Of course, I don't even know if there would really be interest in doing this from most people here, though I do know that mobile browsing is very popular nowadays, so it's possible implementing this would make the forum more attractive to potential new users. Also, it would probably take some work, I'm sure. I'm not meaning to barge in and demand things, it's just an idea that I wonder if others would be interested in too. I do have some web development knowledge, so it's possible I could even help implement this myself? Only if you trust me...haha. smile