Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Yikes! Thanks for letting us know.

After starting my new job last August, I started developing head aches. I couldn't believe I was looking at the computer monitor any longer than I did while unemployed and writing fanfic all day. Luckily, my new job came with vision insurance as a benefit and I was able to get new glasses. That helped get rid of the head aches. I wish you luck, cuidadora, and hope you don't develop double/triple vision any more. We'd hate you lose you from our virtual world.

Thanks Virginia! I'm glad your headaches are better.

It took me awhile, but I finally realized the vision changes only occurred after being on the iPad, and cleared within a half hour of stopping. I first noticed it at the end of the day, and thought it due to fatigue. Since not using the iPad, no recurrences. Yay!

I posted to let others know in case they find the same thing, or may want to try to prevent it. The information I found online suggested it has something to do with the pixels on the tablet's screen. And it has limited the time I've been online and able to comment, so my apologies to anyone whose stories I haven't read or commented on. Hopefully I can catch up in the next few weeks.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly