Name:
Katharina
Dietitian
Things You Enjoy:
Food, I love cooking, talking about food and therefore I love my work. smile I also love reading when I have time for it. I also like learning languages and meeting my friends.
What You Love Most About LnC:
I love how they portrayed Lois and Clark. I like Lois for not just being the "damsel in distress". She is equal to Clark but at the same time she is insecure and needs him as much as he needs her. I like Clark because he is not just Superman in disguise but also a normal man.

I can relate to many things in Lois' life (not the "jumping in without checking the water-level" grin ) and I think I can understand how she had become the way she was when she and Clark met.

I think many people prefer other heroes because they see Superman as an invincible god-like alien and they might think that is boring.

For me Clark Kent is the important person not Superman because he is kind and caring and vulnerable. He suffers when he failes to save someone. In spite of the danger for himself and also I'm sure many of the things he's seen are more than horrible he keeps helping in every possible way.

Favorite Episodes:
The Prankster (I love the part when she comes to his apartment for comfort
Whine Whine Whine
The old gang of mine (although I think Clark should have told her his secret then instead of letting her think he died.)
Home is where the hurt is
Big girls don't fly

There are many others, and even the episodes I don't like have their moments.

Kathryn