Welcome Talia! Thanks for introducing yourself. smile wave

Originally Posted by TaliaJoy
Student, at college learning web development!
Awesome! Talia, are you learning front-end or back-end. I majored in graphic / web design so my focus was more in the front-end. As you can tell from a lot of my posts I enjoy playing around with Photoshop A LOT. smile I just started working in a new video editing software SonyVegas that works a lot like PS which makes it even more fun.

Originally Posted by LMA
What a great thread hyper...

This should be a ton of fun grin.

Hi, Laura! Thanks for introducing yourself. Sounds like you've got a creative background too. smile

Originally Posted by LMA
-Barbarians at the Planet/House of Luthor
The angst--even after all of these years--still gets me notworthy. As does the fact that as Lois is going down the aisle to marry Lex, it's not him she wants at all. She doesn't want a billionaire, she doens't want her Super hero, she wants and misses her best friend. And that hug--with Lois in her wedding dress and Clark so very weak...wow. Gets me every time hyper.

I have a love/hate relationship with this arc. I love that Clark FINALLY admits his feelings, but I HATE that he was so cruel to her as Superman...idk it just seemed out of character to me. I still don't understand WHY Lois said 'yes' to Lex. She said she didn't KNOW if she loved him when Clark asked her. splat thud I don't understand it. I don't understand how anyone could agree to marry someone they didn't know they loved unless it was some sort of arrangement (which wasn't the case here). Okay, jumping off my soapbox now....

I guess I should finish powering through the list of fanfics to read since nominations are opening up this weekend. Oy, only got 7 stories left to read...They're just Long/Epics and Mid-Length... I also need to comment on the stories I've already read....

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube