Hi Vicki!
Lois: (at the mention of Lex) /feels suddenly like she’d also feel each morning starting about 2 months after consummating her friends-with-benefits arrangement with her reporting partner, only for slightly less happy reasons/
CLARK: I would make her sick to her stomach confused
CAT: [Linked Image]

No, no, no. That's how long it'll be before he will return and she'll be able to bear his half-Kryptonian offspring.
laugh clap

Dany: Hey...wait a second....
Looki-there, someone just got a clue.
DANY: So, where can I get one of those half-Kryptonian horse lords?
NOR: wave

Lois: (shudders then gets a murderous look in her eyes)
/marks her answer down in the ‘firmly N.O.’ columns/
Sorry, buddy, looks like you’ll need to find a second Lois to fill the professional caregiver’s assistant position.
WELLS: wave
Dr. MAMBA: wave
COSMETIC SURGEON: wave

Clark: See? What did I say about my nurse fantasies?
clap Wonder if that will work later on, too, when he pretends to have the sniffles.

Ooooh! I wonder if he’ll break up with her later on for her own good.

Clark: Of *course* I will! Do you think I’m daft and would endanger my love like that?
We tried?

Like, if she lost her deductive reasoning skills?

Lois: Yeah, about those...can I trade them in for ones that *aren't* fooled by a pair of glasses?
laugh To be fair, Lex *didn’t* even *have* glasses. He just had charm and money.

Lois: Screw that! I'm more interested in taking the suit off him at night.
Looki there, someone’s quite eager!

Martha: Already on it!

Jonathan: Just don't get her pregnant, Clark. Yet. Get the Superman thing out of the way first.
rotflol
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Fireman Joe: (Looks at Fireman Will.)
Fireman Will: (Returns knowing look.) Yeah....maybe we'll take a third. Just in case. I heard Maple Syrup was involved.
clap

Or being a hitman. Male prostitute. All jobs he’d most likely not be inclined to share with her on a first date. Or a third date.

Lois: Six. Months. /not over the whole not-telling-her thing./
CLAKR: So, Swiss chocolates for six months, then?
LOIS: cat

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.