Originally Posted by LMA
Clark is feeling better clap dance hyper!

I really enjoyed how you handled Clark coming out of his coma--Lois asleep, Clark waking her, Lois thinking it's Dr. Klein, then waking up to see Clark bright eyed and healthy sitting in bed. Very sweet love...

And I do appreciate Clark's very strong desire to get things figured out with Lois. He knows that he should have told her the truth pretty quickly after they started dating--when Lois obviously 'chose' him over Superman--and he's trying to create an open and honest relationship between the two of them.

I was curious how you'd get Sam Lane into the hospital and facilitating Superman's treatment, and I've got to hand it to you. Having Sam act as more of a 'consultant' rather than handling the actual situation worked really well.

Excited to read the ending smile
Laura

Glad you liked the chapter. I originally had thought of taking Sam completely out of the equation, and letting it be all on Dr. Klein. But, I have to admit, there's something awesome about having Lois' still mostly estranged father unwittingly save his future son-in-law. I really didn't want to physically bring him in though, so the idea of him just consulting on the phone was majorly appealing to me.

Clark is definitely not taking his second chance for granted. And, for once, he's really got his courage up and his priorities straight. He's not going to waste a second!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon