Clark did give Lois power of attorney over all medical decisions should he not be capable of doing so, than Mayson would not be able to prosecute her.

True enough. But Lois isn't exactly thinking clearly. Her fear is through the roof. smile

But it was the height of selfishness deliberately not contacting Mayson when she called. Mayson has been gracious through this entire situation, the very least Lois could do was make a simple five minute phone call.

Maybe. Lois has a lot on her mind though. She's not exactly focused on Mayson's feelings. Besides, she could have filled her in later (off page).

I like this way of using her Dad's treatment! This way Dr. Lane does not come to the hospital adding more questions from him about exactly how close Lois and Superman are. Bernie gets to bring the Kryptonite and monitor Superman without another person looking over his shoulder. Of course Lois wasn't going to let the man she loves die without a fight!

Glad you liked it! I thought it would be a fun twist to have Sam come up with the idea but not be able to execute it. Plus, it's fun to make Bernie be the one to sweat. wink

Lois, Jonathan and Martha are very smart people, you could learn a thing or two about them. Look how well their son turned out!

Agreed! Love them!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon