Right up there with watching Clark get a Kerth Award instead of her and certainly more difficult than giving birth to his children but not so hard a wedding night with Lex Luthor would have been.

Lois: (at the mention of Lex) sick

Since Clark takes this long to die, wouldn’t it help to put a pillow over his face until the sun rises in the West and sets in the East?

No, no, no. That's how long it'll be before he will return and she'll be able to bear his half-Kryptonian offspring. smile

Dany: Hey...wait a second....

So, that would be an x-nay on the three-way with Mayson, then, huh?

Lois: (shudders then gets a murderous look in her eyes)

Looky-there. One night spent with Lois and he’s back to his old self again. They should have tried this earlier.

Clark: See? What did I say about my nurse fantasies?

Ooooh! I wonder if he’ll break up with her later on for her own good.

Clark: peep

I’ve just got a plot bunny that will need postin’ on the Challenge board (edit: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/272753).

Oooh! Love when that happens!

Like, if she lost her deductive reasoning skills?

Lois: Yeah, about those...can I trade them in for ones that *aren't* fooled by a pair of glasses?

/suddenly imagines Lois pulling the suit onto him each morning/

Lois: Screw that! I'm more interested in taking the suit off him at night.

The remaining terror probably revolves around the question of how to get his parents out of his apartment by 7 o’clock and not have them return the entire evening in case things go…well with Lois.

Martha: Already on it!

Jonathan: Just don't get her pregnant, Clark. Yet. Get the Superman thing out of the way first.

Yes, I do imagine Clark’s cooking to be less stressful for him. And the Metropolis Fire Department.
Some days earlier, at the MFD station house near Carter Avenue: LL13! It’s still breakfast time. Two engines should suffice.

Fireman Joe: (Looks at Fireman Will.)
Fireman Will: (Returns knowing look.) Yeah....maybe we'll take a third. Just in case. I heard Maple Syrup was involved.

Well…he has an ex-girlfriend back in Smallville. He has a wife on New Krypton. He’s a very patient man. And he floats the sheets.

Les: And she thought my hobbies and off-shore bank accounts were bad!

Or being a hitman. Male prostitute. All jobs he’d most likely not be inclined to share with her on a first date. Or a third date.

Lois: Six. Months. wildguy

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon