Lex: I can arrange that!
Aww, always the helpful couples’ counselor

Clark: You mean, all my nurse fantasies can actually come true???
LOIS: /gets out giant syringe/

How he dated the Smallville sheriff’s daughter, the homecoming queen, the Nigerian princess, that one waitress after that plane almost crashed, and who knows who else?

Lois: /is apparently *not* OK with his romantic history/
CLARK: peep

He walked past Mayson's yoga studio one day and looked in through the window. Downward Dog looked more like Broken Zombie.
rotflol
RALPH: Street level windows? Do you have the address, please? Perry wants an op-ed piece on public health.

Clark: Can I still transfer my medical proxy to someone else?
Things you get for having your girlfriend phone your fiancée, for 100 please.

Wouldn’t that have been awkward, for Clark to get better on his own, only to learn that Lois had perished in a car accident?

What a fun plot twist!
Oh dear! The writer might be *evil*!

Clark: Oh please! You act like I nearly killed her with my super breath cryogenics or something!
Looky there. Perfectly fitting red boots.

Couldn’t they detach one of his hands…?

Dr. K: /is no longer a friend of biometric access control systems/
evil

Clark did slip into a coma during the episode. But that was after the Kryptonite exposure. Which means he's in even more dire straights than the episode.
shock

Oh the plus side, you *did* manage to evade Tempus! That’s more than Lois can say for herself.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.