[/quote]Hi, Michael!

[quote]One might think she actually really loves him He might have to die to get out of marrying her.

Lex: I can arrange that! devilsplat

What about boink him to release all that pent up tension and stress? Would he be willing to suffer through that, too?

Clark: You mean, all my nurse fantasies can actually come true??? thud

Ho he dated the Smallville sheriff’s daughter, the homecoming queen, the Nigerian princess, that one waitress after that plane almost crashed, and who knows who else?

Lois: splat

So, good thing he’s on the brink of death anyway, right?

Pretty much.

So, Lois is the more flexible of the two, then? I do believe he probably should not mention it to Lois. It might lead to awkward questions about how he knew such details.

He walked past Mayson's yoga studio one day and looked in through the window. Downward Dog looked more like Broken Zombie.

That’s not true. I’m sure you could kill a human with a shard of Kryptonite just as easily as you could Superman.

Lois: Let's test that theory on Claude, shall we?

Medieval doctor: Sounds like something we do when we bleed the patients and drill holes in their heads to remove the evil spirits from their bodies. And it always works. The patient is cured from the evil spirits every single time!

Clark: Can I still transfer my medical proxy to someone else?

Wouldn’t that have been awkward, for Clark to get better on his own, only to learn that Lois had perished in a car accident?

What a fun plot twist! devil

To be fair, it’s no more dangerous than what Superman did to Lois, on numerous occasions.

Clark: Oh please! You act like I nearly killed her with my super breath cryogenics or something!

Couldn’t they detach one of his hands…?

Dr. K: help

Oh dear! Only two more parts (and a possible epilogue) and we still don’t know if this tale will end like Batman vs. Superman!

Just 2 parts. No epilogue. Which may or may not make that more evil.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon