Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I was beginning to get worried that Lois wasn't going to bring up this new idea to Clark's folks. "Oh, sorry, he died and I forgot to call you first." It's not good that he's in a coma. Did he go into a coma during HIWTHI? Let's hope that Sam's cure works, because I doubt Lois and Sam's relationship could survive her father's idea killing Superman.

Hmmmm. Lois dying on the way to the hospital to tell Dr. Klein how to kill Superman, but Superman survives the virus anyway? Or do they both die because Lois can't tell Dr. Klein the new cure?

TEMPUS: /rubs hands in glee/ I *LOVE* it! What delicious irony!

CLARK: No. No. I don't like this one bit. Either of them.

HERB: Anyway, neither of them can die before they can invoke the curse.

TEMPUS: Where's the fun in that?

CLARK: You mean I kept rescuing her for no reason?

LOIS: Say, what?

So, no sneaking the Kents into Superman's room dressed as orderlies or candy-stripers?

Let's hope this cure works, so Lois has at least one part to bash Clark's brains in for being such a lunkhead. Oh, dear. That means he won't survive because there's no part 9? mecry This isn't good.

rotflol rotflol clap

Lois: Sneaking in lost its appeal when I delivered my basketball early.

Clark: Bash my brains in? I...kind of deserve it, I guess. But if you kill me, how I can bring you Swiss Chocolates, straight from the source?

Tempus: Two more parts. That's not good. He might live. I must kidnap the author! If she doesn't post, Superman has no chance to live.

Me: peep help

Clark did slip into a coma during the episode. But that was after the Kryptonite exposure. Which means he's in even more dire straights than the episode. devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon