Originally Posted by groobie
Yeah, it's not like they really have much of a choice. Sam Lane's treatment option is a risk, but Clark's already so far gone that he's in a coma. He's not likely to survive if they let the virus take its course.

I wish Clark had been honest about his feelings. He felt his time running short, and I've got to believe that leaving someone with that final declaration of love would be important for the people you leave behind. But hopefully the treatment Dr. Lane has proposed will work, allowing Lois and Clark to move forward together. love

I think Clark is being as honest as he can/feels comfortable with, what with him being in the hospital under the guise of Superman. Even when they are alone, it's got to be nerve-wracking to be open. I'm sure it's even weird for everyone to be using "Clark" instead of "Superman," given the circumstances.

And you're right. They really don't have a choice. It's either guaranteed death or pretty much guaranteed death. Still, a hard decision to make, I'm sure, knowing that your choice either way could kill the man you love.

Since we're on part 6 already, we'll know soon if he'll get the chance to make things up to Lois. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon