Hi, again!

Couldn’t Mayson make up something about her being there to have the dangerous vigilante arrested, now that he’s finally no longer able to resist?

Mayson: *blinks* Well, damn, I missed my chance!

Yeah, Mayson’s Superman’s *other* professional caregiver.

Mayson: Lois? Lois? Why do you have that knife...?

Good thing Lois’s going to kill Superman, then, isn’t it?

Pretty much.

KRYPTONIAN SCIENTIST: Yeah, that? It’s called sneezles. We go through 5000 tons of tissues every year thanks to it. He should be up and about again in…uh…another 13 days or so. And have him eat hot egg-layer soup. With dried grain strips.

rotflol clap

Couldn’t they suspend him in liquid nitrogen?

Dr. Klein: Nah, they won't give me access ever since that one little incident twelve years ago....err...I mean...*cough*

Lex Luthor has kidnapped Lois and taken her to his Alpine stronghold where he plans to do despicable things to her.
CLARK: Thanks, now I get it.

Oh dear, his pulse ox levels just dropped off the charts. Someone call a code...

Realizing that his girlfriend and his other friend who’s also a girl are starting to swap stories and this means all his secrets are going to get blown out of the water?

Well, it's not bad if *everything* gets blown out of proportion, right? A little exaggeration can be...helpful.

He’s probably off on some tropical island, writing up stories for LFI and dating another woman each day. Well, at least till he’s gone through the available dating pool, all ten of them, and then he got to start all over again. So, in a sense, he’s in a polygamous marriage with ten women on a tropical island getting paid to write about his escapades as a scoundrel reporter.

Lois: sick

Peaked under the blanket, has she?

Lois: angel-devil

Awww…
LEX: So, it would be a bad thing then if I mounted a shard of Kryptonite on an I-beam and ran that through the middle of his chest?

Clark: Uh....help?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon