I read this the other day on my iPhone. Let me apologize for not having time to comment before now.

How frustrating for Lois to not be able to have access to Superman / Clark at the hospital without Mayson's help! Scary foreshadowing of what the future might bring, should they be married and she could be denied access to her husband. mecry Thank goodness for Dr Klein!

I hope Lois gets on her Mad Dog face and finds out who exposed Superman to a Kryptonian virus. Will it be Mindy or is it someone else? Was he exposed in Japan or did it happen earlier and he only started feeling bad at that time?

I hope they find another way to treat Clark than by Krytponite. What a horrible cure!

I can understand Lois's anger at him not telling her earlier about his dual identities but this certainly isn't the time or place to confront him about it. As they say in Princess Bride, first we'll heal you and then we'll torture you (paraphrasing, of course).

What's next? /anxiously biting fingernails/ Hoping Clark's better soon, so Lois can give him her best shot! smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.