Originally Posted by LMA
So glad to see another chapter post smile...

I'm happy that both Mayson and Lois were able to see Clark, and that Lois and Clark were able to talk a little bit. Even though Lois is still hurt and mad (which I totally think she has a right to be, considering they were months in to a committed relationship and Clark still hadn't been honest with her...), I'm glad that her priorities are in the right place, and she realizes that Clark's health is the most important thing, and that they will come out of this stronger together.

Really good friends are such an asset, and they don't come around all the time. I'm glad that the three of them realize that they are linked by some huge information, they can depend on each other, and also, that they are lucky to have the friendships that are there or developing with each other.

Looking forward to more smile
Laura

Glad you're enjoying it!

You're right. Lois is completely in the right here. Clark's waited FAR too long to tell her the truth. Add to that the fact that Mayson knows...Clark has every reason to be very, very afraid right now.

But Lois is smart and knows where she needs to focus. Perhaps it's a good thing that she's used to swallowing down a lot of the hurt that other men have caused her. It helps her put her anger here aside to ensure that Clark lives long enough for her to let him know how much he's hurt her.

Good friends are definitely an asset. And sometimes, the unexpected ones can be the most meaningful.

More to come soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon