Actually, I had never heard that saying until I joined these boards. So, it's not as common as people might think.
Things TV does to a society…

LOIS: /cat/ I think…I’ll go and take a shower, now.
CLARK: I meant that in a GOOD way!
On the plus side: Wet and naked Lois in the shower?

ER: They had started to put in video surveillance in preparation of turning their farm into a B&B?
EW: And that was the end of L&C's visits to the farm.
rotflol

CLARK: Isn't it supposed to be this strong? I figured that's why everyone watered it down with milk.
laugh

Can I suggest that my computer loves commas as much as I do and automatically enters them randomly into my story? Kind of like autocorrect?
clap Or like Lex kidnapping Loises just because it happens naturally?

CLARK: That's how I knew Lana and I had set a date. I mean, something like that. Yes.
laugh

She might become passive aggressive about her friends getting married and having children?
CLARK: Lois has friends?
LOIS: /Is ready now for the big question/ Wrong answer!
CLARK: So, just stay away from that topic, then?

He could wait till she’s pregnant?
CLARK: But... But... But... we're waiting.
LOIS: /shrugs/ Accidents happen.
laugh There’s also a SQD fic where this happened by accident.

How about the anniversary of her previous wedding?
With Lex or that Clark from the other dimension?
Lex of course.

He'd die instead of her?
Would solve some problems, wouldn’t it?

ER: Huh…60s…I wonder…
EW: /tries to downplay huge gun hanging over the fireplace/
clap

EW: I just can't figure out her demands. I'll figure it out eventually and start posting again.
[Linked Image] ?

Unrelated: If it's on Netflix next year, I can totally recommend the upcoming season 3 of Star Wars Rebels. Things should get *very* interesting considering the new antagonists they've brought on board. I believe the phrase is that it was 'very artfully done'.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.