Round 2!
Hi, Michael. I guess this means I should start prepping Part 226.
Or, well…229? Yeah, yeah, I know. There’s still a treat on the dark side. Will be getting to it! blush

Squishy parts? And Necrophiliac maybe, but ewwwwww.
huh Or maybe to freeze dry them and sell them for gold-pressed lantinum?

As far as Lois knew, she was the only person who recalled the previous future.
And still be sane?
Dr. CARLIN: Debatable.

And then Lois strips?
CLARK: Yep, chopped suey works as a description for that. With or without the Kryptonite.
laugh
LEX: So, all that would be needed to immobilize Superman is to tie a naked Lois to a lamp post in front of the bank while it is getting robbed?
HENDERSON: No, I don’t know what happened. All I can tell you is that when we got there, Superman was just standing around with buggy eyes and so where the robbers, still clutching the bags full of stolen money.

ER: So, in the time of Lincoln.
EW: /is very fond of travelling in Delorians at 88mph/ Good point.

CANON CLARK: /is still hoping Lois will never remember that he actually told her to go and be with Lex if that makes her happy/ Tell me about it.
ALT CLARK: He gotten dropped on his head or something?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Superman finding out that Lois has already shacked up with her reporting partner.
Worse for whom?
LOIS: Superman. Clark. Whatever…

DETER: It is my professional opinion that Ms. Lane shouldn’t be staying in her room, alone. Luckily, I can offer her a place in my special supervised facility.
LOIS: Not happening!
CLARK: I'm willing to talk marriage now.
rotflol
DETER: Perfect. Everything’s proceeding as it is written in this notebook I found during my trip to Kansas.

Technically, it does take 2 to make a baby. Women just do most of the hard work and men don't do more than protect the woman after the creation process has begun.
True. Provided they stick around.
LEX: What baby? I never met that woman.

Especially since Cat only does 2 out of the 3 of those things.
CAT: Yeah, I don't eat junk food.
Not good for her hips, huh?

No, he doesn't realize that.
Oh boy… /steps back very carefully.

Yeah, those are scary. If you crave meat, eat meat, not fake meat. /shivers with disgust/ And no, Lois meant just a regular American preservative filled one made up of mysterious leftovers of meat products. (Okay, equally scary).
rotflol

No, it’s because he burns calories faster than Lois during sex and lifts grown women for sport all the time to carry them down from falling helicopters.
EW: But he doesn't have sex.
No, ‘faster than Lois-during-sex’. So Lois is the one with the fun, he’s the one carrying women around and just in general burning calories.

Thanks. I always thought there were umlauts with wurst. My bad. smile Fixed.
smile Oh, yeah, in the plural form. One Wurst. Two Würste.

LEX: /being creepy/
LOIS: Completely different.
She’s quite picky, isn’t she?

LOIS: What would happen if I said 'yes'?
Umm… /watches as Clark produces a dust cloud/ Apparently, nothing of note.

EW: So, bad Evil Writer? /likes dark places to hide in/ /Hmmmm, thinks seriously about starting to post new Nfic instead of Smallville Christmas interlude/
Tsk tsk tsk. /holds out empty bowl/ May we have both, please?

She's was like that BEFORE the Space Rats were released.
Oh boy.
RALPH: So, you really *dated* her? She that good in bed, huh?

What would happen if you heated up radioactive water? Something bad, I assume.
[Linked Image]
Kinda…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.