cuidadora: Thanks for reading!
Catching up with this story.

WandaMae is back! /dance/
Just a one-time cameo. Sorry.

Love how WandaMae has more of the pieces, maybe all of them. Neither Lois nor Clark can correctly put the puzzle together because they don't know canon L&C.
Unfortunately for Lois & Clark, WandaMae knows HER canon not really L&C's canon.

Herb had better look out for Mad Dog Lane when Lois finds out the whole story, and how little he shared with this Clark.
lol I'll keep that in mind should ever the two meet.

And Clark had better be prepared for Nuclear Lois when she finds out how much he hasn't shared with her.
My Magic 8 Ball says that the future is foggy and to check back later. peep

I like your backstory explanation about WandaMae and Star.
Thanks. smile

I actually thought you meant for WandaMae to substitute Broom Hilda (the comic strip character) for Brunhilde (Lois said Brunhilde in the episode). It seems in character with being pleasantly and happily confused.
I wasn't familiar with the other (non-comic) version of Brunhilde, hence my misspelling. I should have known that Mrs. Lincoln wouldn't refer to a comic witch. blush Although, having skimmed Wikipdia's listing on Brunhilde I'm a bit confused why WandaMae would call Gretchen by that name. Gretchen seemed to be acting more like Broom Hilda, the comic witch.

Nice job Clark!
He really is a nice guy.

Love the bear story. And the avoidance of the space rats. Hopefully in this dimension Mr. Schott and Miss Duffy are successful and happy together, without having to go to jail. Would be nice for some good folks to have a better life than canon L&C.
Feel free to think about the outcome of the toymaker and his partner as you please. I didn't consider another backstory future for them other than removing the need for Mr. Schott to go bad. Let's hope that success allowed them to find love much sooner than turning bad did.

What a wonderful chapter.
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.