Catching up with this story.

WandaMae is back! dance

“And you, too, Mr. Kent. How is Superman?” she asked, looking at Clark and giving him a wink. “It’s such a shame you weren’t able to save Tad this time.”

“Me?” Clark said, his voice squeaking.

WandaMae shrugged. “I meant Superman.” She gave Clark another wink. “It’s so nice to have him here again.”
“I saw you duck under the table and burn that imposter’s shoes,” WandaMae explained as if this wasn’t a huge deal. “You were my hero that day.”
“Everything will turn out fine, Ms. Waldecker. Being that you’re such good friends with Lois… Ms. Lane…” Clark started to say.

“Oh, we’ve never met until today,” WandaMae corrected him. “Well, not in this lifetime.”

“Did she answer your questions?” Clark asked as they headed back to Lois’s Jeep.

“Not in the least. Actually, I’m more lost than I was at the cemetery,” she admitted. “Do you think she was right about the three lifetimes?”

Clark seemed skeptical. “Do recall that she thinks that she’s Mary Todd Lincoln.”

Lois nibbled on her bottom lip and thought about that aspect. “Perhaps the same phenomenon that unlocked these flashes of my previous life… previous future, also freed her to see the memories of her past futures.”

“So, you think she’s sane?” he asked.

“Lucid,” Lois said. “If anyone other than you knew about my…” She cleared her throat. “— memories, it’s possible that I could be sharing a room with WandaMae before too long.”

Love how WandaMae has more of the pieces, maybe all of them. Neither Lois nor Clark can correctly put the puzzle together because they don't know canon L&C. Herb had better look out for Mad Dog Lane when Lois finds out the whole story, and how little he shared with this Clark.

He nodded in understanding. “Do you have any memories of a past life?” he asked.

“Just the one.” She grinned. “Where I’m me and you’re you, but we do everything differently.” She chuckled.

Clark pinched his lips together but didn’t respond. He seemed bothered by her joke.

And Clark had better be prepared for Nuclear Lois when she finds out how much he hasn't shared with her.

I like your backstory explanation about WandaMae and Star.

WandaMae pulled her gaze off Clark and turned her eyes to Lois. “Of course. You were very brave, too, following Broom Hilda and I, and attempting to save me from being abducted. Despite you having been caught, you were a far superior hero than Tad.”

I actually thought you meant for WandaMae to substitute Broom Hilda (the comic strip character) for Brunhilde (Lois said Brunhilde in the episode). It seems in character with being pleasantly and happily confused. lol

[Linked Image]

“So, I heard a generous annoymous benefactor came forward and offered to cover the cost of William and WandaMae Waldecker’s stay at Happy Meadows until the man regains his memories and can support them again,” Lois said. She leaned into Clark’s arm. “Anyone we know?”

He returned her knowing smile. “Perhaps.”

Nice job Clark!

Love the bear story. And the avoidance of the space rats. Hopefully in this dimension Mr. Schott and Miss Duffy are successful and happy together, without having to go to jail. Would be nice for some good folks to have a better life than canon L&C. laugh

What a wonderful chapter. clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly