Dandello: Thanks for reading. smile

I was thinking that WandaMae might not actually be insane but that she really IS an incanarnation of Mary Todd Lincoln and that past life is more immediate than her current one.
No, she isn't insane. I have written WandaMae as someone who went to Star and was hypnotized back into a previous life, but then couldn't snap out of it. Therefore, she has her current memories of her ho-hum existence with a brother who lost the family fortune on a get-rich quick scheme (that would be William Wallace Walldecker, i.e. Tad), which seem to pale with the vivid memories of being First Lady during the Civil War. Since William Wallace was the name of one of Mary Todd Lincoln's children, I figure the Walldeckers were desendants of President Lincoln, which could be taken as kind of funny being that Tad had a strong Southern accent. wink Star's screw-up also allowed WandaMae access to ALL her other incarnations of WandaMae as well.

I know, lots of back-story for a one-scene character (but that's why my stories always end up so long, because I'm interested in the WHYS). laugh

Please let me know if revealing such back-stories gives you too much information (and ruins the fun), and I'll enclose them behind Spoilage walls next time.

I'm glad you found her interesting.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.