Christina: Howdy, Reader!

Yay it's up!
Apologies again for the delay. [Linked Image]

I'm guessing Wells was keeping the fact that this world has been through more than one cycle to himself (as far as I recall).
Wells first thought that the Kal-El of this dimension had died as an infant (Wells knew about there being no Superman in this dimension when he visited Lois in Book I). Then, Wells learned -- after hearing of Lois's flashes of memory -- that there must have been another future, where she *had* met Clark. Clark knew about those two scenarios, too. Neither of them (Clark or Wells) considered the fact that meant that Lois could be having memory flashes from two different possible futures. They aren't still thinking about that. WandaMae was merely reminding the Reader of that fact. (Plus, I thought it might be fun to have someone other than Lois and Star who knows about the alt-futures.) Clark thinks that since he's there, it wiped out the future with no Superman completely; therefore, Lois could only have flashes of her life with the previous (True) Clark. WandaMae is here to remind everyone that it might be gone but it's not forgotten, well, at least not by the insane... and Lois.

With that said, something tells me, Lois might be getting closer to the truth again. We'll see if Wells can shed some light this time.
Wells? Is he coming back soon? [Linked Image]
CLARK: I hope so! [Linked Image] That means he found a cure!

We'll have to wait and see what the future... this future might bring. evil

Thanks for reading and commenting!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.