Darth Michael: Hi, Michael. I guess this means I should start prepping Part 226.

To be fair, we had temperature differences of 20°C with from one day to the next, too, this year or last.
It's the Lex Luthor's of the world I tell you! They're to blame!

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by WC 225
So, why would someone steal the clone’s body?
Parts? Sex slave?
Squishy parts? And Necrophiliac maybe, but ewwwwww.

Trice? Oh boy. No wonder she’s cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
A good memory isn't always a good thing.

Originally Posted by Michael
“What do you mean by ‘this time’?” Lois asked her.

“This go-around,” WandaMae explained without clarity.
Really, Lois?
As far as Lois knew, she was the only person who recalled the previous future.

Originally Posted by ER
“Three times?” Lois repeated.
ER: /loves evil like this/
Well, 3 times that we know about.

Really? She not the smartest one of the pair, huh?
She didn't realize at first that WandaMae was referring to the other timeline/futures. She thought that he had actually been struck (in this timeline) 3 times.

You mean like Clark feels when he gets hit in the head by a Kryptonite bullet?
And then Lois strips?
CLARK: Yep, chopped suey works as a description for that. With or without the Kryptonite.

CLARK: /shock/ You’re telling me Lois *won’t* get to live for 200+ years and still look like she does now when she turns 160?
My Magic 8 Balls says that I'm not allowed to reveal the answer to that question... yet.

Originally Posted by Michael
You were very brave, too, following Broom Hilda and I,
Brunhilde. And ‘me’ unless you intentionally…?
Good point. I should have researched the spelling of that name, and no I was no intentionally making WandaMae have worse grammar than someone in the 1880s should.

So, in the time of Lincoln.
clap lol Good point. Yes, WandaMae is a bit confusing. No, that's not what she meant.

Yeah, the one where she and Lex eloped before she left him and eloped with her shrink, too.
LOIS: Dr. Carlin? /cat/
That does sound like a sucky future.
CANON CLARK: [Linked Image]Tell me about it.

Evil Writer?
[Linked Image] Um... No comment?

Superman finding out that Lois has already shacked up with her reporting partner.
Worse for whom?

What if Abraham Lincoln was in one universe an immortal Highlander or a vampire and actually lived into the 20th century where he married WandaMae, calling her Mary Todd?
Sounds like a fun crossover!

DETER: It is my professional opinion that Ms. Lane shouldn’t be staying in her room, alone. Luckily, I can offer her a place in my special supervised facility.
LOIS: Not happening!
CLARK: I'm willing to talk marriage now.

No, I guess it’s more an issue that with her having foreknowledge of dangerous situations, she might be more inclined to take risks.
Yet, if he said that, she would be less likely to tell him should she have any forewarning in the future, though.

Like bringing life into the world?
Technically, it does take 2 to make a baby. Women just do most of the hard work and men don't do more than protect the woman after the creation process has begun.

Yeah, well, he *is* a filthy liar. He promised her lots and lots of carnal relations but it all turned out to be about her bust.
Neither of them are dead yet. There's still time to make up on that promise.

/later…/
HENDERSON: Okay, men! I know you don’t like her but we need to find the real Ms. Lane before something bad happens to her and Superman gets all moody. I do *not* want a Gotham situation on our hands. The bill for the floodlight would ruin us.
LOIS: But I *am* the REAL Lois Lane!
HENDERSON: Sure, you are, lady.

Originally Posted by ER
“No swearing. No junk food. No premarital sex.” She rested her case.
CAT: My work is done.
Especially since Cat only does 2 out of the 3 of those things.
CAT: Yeah, I don't eat junk food.

He does realize that if he had a Lois without sexual release or chocolate, the world would be in deep doodoo, right?
Especially if she wasn't able to swear either.
No, he doesn't realize that. wink

One of those vegan ones? The one with enough artificial ingredients that they again have the consistency and taste of meat-based hotdogs but are actually worse for your health than the real deal?
Yeah, those are scary. If you crave meat, eat meat, not fake meat. /shivers with disgust/ And no, Lois meant just a regular American preservative filled one made up of mysterious leftovers of meat products. (Okay, equally scary).

No, it’s because he burns calories faster than Lois during sex and lifts grown women for sport all the time to carry them down from falling helicopters.
But he doesn't have sex.

Ooooh! He called her a bitca! He must be working towards a post-spat boinking!
He's not.
And both my betas said it would be out-of-character if he called her that, so he changed his mind at the last second and called her a witch. Probably a red witch, but that's another discussion.

würstel. Or wurst. Although, if he goes with authentic, Wieners would probably be the most accurate if he flies to Germany, flavored with the English plural.
Thanks. I always thought there were umlauts with wurst. My bad. smile Fixed.

Yes, I can so see how much Perry would like it if they actually crossed the intimacy threshold and *other* activities would abound that just happen to work as a double entendre to their current topic.
LOIS: [Linked Image] I can't imagine what you could possibly be referring to.

LEX: Really? I could have done that, too, for her. See, I’ve got this hunting lodge with a stone cellar and shackles at 8ft from the ground. I could have also fixed her arms above her head and then kissed her. No biggy!
LOIS: Completely different.

/shock/ Clark Jerone Kent. You take this over yonder right this instant.
evil Why?

Originally Posted by ER
“Is this what you really want, Lois? Hot sex in the alley?”
/Well, the ER wants it/
LOIS: What would happen if I said 'yes'?

ER: /on a rampage/
LOIS: /takes it back/ Stupid! /hits head on wall/ Stupid! /goes in search of Kryptonite/
So, bad Evil Writer? peep /Hmmmm, thinks seriously about starting to post new Nfic instead of Smallville Christmas interlude/

She wearing an elf outfit?
Um... no. That's Jimmy in another story.

She’d like then to be a thruple?
Sounds like a good use of a time machine to me.

And Lana got sprayed? Oh boy.
You know that would explain a lot about Lana, but sadly not what I was aiming at. She's was like that BEFORE the Space Rats were released.

Maybe if Lex Luthor of his old dimension had also released the radioactive water into the aquifer…?
What would happen if you heated up radioactive water? Something bad, I assume.

Thanks for fun comments, Michael! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.