Hi Cindy,

I thoroughly enjoyed part 1 of your story. As you could probably see from my own fanfics, I tend to prefer fanfics to have a good dose of both humour and heart. Those were two of the main things that drew me to L&C in the first place.

I completely understand having minimal free time. (I am raising by myself a son with some severe special needs and am working full time.) In fact, I actually started writing (admittedly *very* short pieces of) fanfic precisely because I had so little free time. I can almost never go out to eat or go see a movie, for example, because I have no one to take care of my son and because his autism-and-ADHD-related behaviours preclude any community outings that are not extremely autism-friendly. Even getting time to watch TV is challenging. Fanfic writing and chatting on these boards have at times been about my only leisure activities.

All of that is to let you know that I fully understand where you are coming from, and am doubly appreciative that you have taken the time to write and share this story. If you do find time to write and post any other fanfic, I'll be delighted. But if not, I wish you all the best and hope to see you here some years from now when your kids are older and when you once again have more free time.

Joy,
Lynn