Just realised that part of my post in the spoiler section shouldn't have been in the spoiler section.

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Would the show lose a lot in the transition from the big screen to a television set? It is very difficult for me to get to the movie theatre (the next free time I'm likely to have will be mid-April, when my son is at an Easter Seals camp). I have pre-ordered the movie on Amazon so I can see it at home; would those of you who have seen it consider it worth using my extremely rare free time to see the movie in the cinema? The main reason I would see it in the theatre rather than wait would be if the visuals were absolutely phenomenal. (The only movies I have ever seen which I consider that much better on the big screen were the Hobbit and LoTR movies.)
There are some spectacular scenes and effects shots, but nothing like the vistas and epic scenes of LoTR. If your time really is so very precious then you do have to choose carefully. In my opinion it is a fantastic movie but you would have to check on the movie listings to come over the next few months to see if you considered anything else more likely to have that ‘wow’ factor.

Sorry to hear that the camp has been cancelled Lynn. I hope that you still find some way to have a little time for yourself soon, and also a little special/different attention for your son, too.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."