Darth Michael: Hi, Michael! wave Thank you for giving a chance to this strange story.

Umm… January? /worries about the delay between parts as a pattern with EW's other stories/ But now there’s a part 4, too /but EW DID finish it!!!/
Yes. Well, I was unsure about the part 4 after posting Part 3. When posting the listing of 2015 stories last month, Groobie prodded my muse to finish. I took another look again at the Part 4 I had written previously and decided that any ending was better than none at all [**nudge**nudge**Sue S.**]. The wonderful Readers on these boards assured me that it wasn't as bad I thought (my muse can be a bit of a perfectionist snob.)

Oooooh! Drunk and jealous Lois on steroids?
Um... maybe... maybe not.

LOIS: /huh/ That’s the same reaction I get when I look at stuff that offends me. Seems to be working all right.
RALPH: /decides it's a good time to leave on vacation/
Except that the beam of white light blowing things up would be pointed at HER, not Ralph.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by KatRKC
He opened the camera to show the Kryptonite to Ultra Woman.
ER: /Doesn't think that's a good idea/
True, but he did the same thing with Superman in canon. Only Superman knew better than to let him open up the hatch; Ultra Woman, not so much.
UW: Heeeellllloooo! I'm not Kryptonian! This stuff won't.... Hey, got to fly. Someone just took out a batch of chocolate in Switzerland!

She could get a pressure cabin, weld it to the rear, so it least disturbs the airflow, then burn through the hull from inside the cabin and enter the plain. Next, she’d probably want to come up through one of the toilettes because those doors are the easiest to open and already the passenger deck. Then, superspeed around the plane and collect the guns and bombs.
Another reason Darth Michael needs to be considered for the job as a script consultant in Hollywood.

Her rescue victims already got pasted?
Give her time!

/like JarJar?/
UW: Have I just been thoroughly insulted?
EW: [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by ER
Gosh, he was the greatest guy ever! She didn’t deserve him.
RALPH: I’ll take her if he doesn’t want her.
UW: That wasn't one of the options.

Originally Posted by ER
Had she ever caught him x-raying her rear end, what would she have done? She would have freaked, and rightly so.
ER: /CK makes a move on Lois without approval/
LOIS: What? Rule 66.
And?

Maybe she should have asked for a massage? Fully body one. After a hot bath.
She's new.
SM: Wait. I could've asked for a massage?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Duh!

And what if he leaves her for that strawberry blonde Dairy Freeze Queen?
I hear that heat-vision is good for melting the competition, trace free.

To be fair, if the highjackers wanted to die they would already have…well…she would only be carrying a wing by now. OTH, actually, most carry-on explosives aren’t that big. They rather just destabilize the fuselage and make the plane break apart from its own stress, so her carrying it might neutralize the effects of an explosion. But that doesn’t mean the highjackers wouldn’t still pull the trigger if they wanted to die. So, no, it’s likely they will go more or less quietly if they haven’t already done something rash. And she *could* clear the plane in 5 seconds flat after it is on the ground.
See, the thing is highjackers and logic don't necessarily go together.

Originally Posted by ER
It wasn’t her fault!

This was Superman’s job!
NATIONAL WHISPER: Ultra Woman admits it – she needs a man to take care of her business!
DAILY PLANET OBITs PAGE: Leo Nunk, a reporter for the National Whisper newspaper, was found dead of an apparent suicide in his apartment yesterday afternoon. According to neighbors, who had complained of the smell to the landlord, that Nunk had been discovered after a month of decomposition. The editor of the National Whisper admits that Nunk often disappeared for months at a time while on assignments and/or drunken benders, which was why his absence wasn't brought to the attention of authorities. Also, he was on probation for using made-up facts in a recent story about a secret government organization running out of NYC, codename MiB, handling illegal aliens. Nunk's article quoted an agent, alias "J", as saying that Superman was legal visitor from the planet Krypton and all his paperwork had been filed properly. When questioned about his article, Nunk had no recollection of said story or organization. This put into question all of Nunk's other stories written recently for the National Whisper.

EW: Sorry, what were we talking about?

Originally Posted by ER
She had been muddy, dirty, and streaked with ashes and blood, so she had taken a quick dip in the Gulf of Mexico to clean off.
See? They don’t need an oil platform in this universe.
Huh. What do oil platforms have to do with UW taking a dip in the Gulf of Mexico?

Couldn’t she have used her heatvision to make the gulf a toasty temperature?
Yes, but not exactly environmentally sound.
LEX: So?

Originally Posted by EW
soak in a hot tub.

With Clark.
ER:/shock/
Really? Shocked?

Originally Posted by ER
“I’d like to see him try and hogtie me,” she retorted, earning a smile from the man.
ER: /hoping for another mud-wrestling fic/
Nope. Didn't go there.

Could have been worse. Could have been I'm So Excited.
lol That's a good song.

Originally Posted by ER
Before Lois knew what was happening, she was in Metropolis and floating down from the sky to where Clark was sitting on a bus bench, bloody and tied up.

He gazed up her with an amazed and relieved smile. “It worked.”

But all Lois could think was, ‘What have I done?’
Huh?
She's blaming herself for Clark getting hurt. If she hadn't taken some time for herself, she could've been in Metropolis and Clark wouldn't have been hurt.

There's a part 2!
And a Part 3, and a Part 4.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.