Umm… January? thud But now there’s a part 4, too hyper

Description: Superman on red Kryptonite was bad enough. Now Ultra Woman has been exposed to the stuff… Mayhem ensues.
Oooooh! Drunk and jealous Lois on steroids?

It shot a beam of white light through the window and exploded the target.

“Oh, darn!” Dr. Klein grumbled. “I was sure I had it working.”
LOIS: huh That’s the same reaction I get when I look at stuff that offends me. Seems to be working all right.
RALPH: help

He opened the camera to show the Kryptonite to Ultra Woman.
[Linked Image]

“How am I going to do this?” she asked. “If I bust open the doors, the air pressure…”
She could get a pressure cabin, weld it to the rear, so it least disturbs the airflow, then burn through the hull from inside the cabin and enter the plain. Next, she’d probably want to come up through one of the toilettes because those doors are the easiest to open and already the passenger deck. Then, superspeed around the plane and collect the guns and bombs.

“You haven’t been in this exact same situation, Clark. These are different people, a different airplane, a different airline, different hijackers, and a different part of the world.
rotflol

How could he compare his apples to her applesauce?
Her rescue victims already got pasted?
[Linked Image]

Gosh, he was the greatest guy ever! She didn’t deserve him.
RALPH: I’ll take her if he doesn’t want her.

Sure, there were some fun aspects, like x-raying Clark’s butt this afternoon.
laugh

Had she ever caught him x-raying her rear end, what would she have done? She would have freaked, and rightly so.
[Linked Image]
LOIS: What? Rule 66.

Was there something un-alluring about her? Was she not sexy enough for him?
Maybe she should have asked for a massage? Fully body one. After a hot bath.

One of the reasons that she had been able to see a future with Clark was because she knew she would never have to go through him dying ever again. Once had been more than enough.
And what if he leaves her for that strawberry blonde Dairy Freeze Queen?

Which incident took priority? Which would have more victims, if she weren’t there to help? Would Ultra Woman be blamed for losing the airplane’s passengers if she abandoned them to rush off to Brazil? And vice-versa?
To be fair, if the highjackers wanted to die they would already have…well…she would only be carrying a wing by now. OTH, actually, most carry-on explosives aren’t that big. They rather just destabilize the fuselage and make the plane break apart from its own stress, so her carrying it might neutralize the effects of an explosion. But that doesn’t mean the highjackers wouldn’t still pull the trigger if they wanted to die. So, no, it’s likely they will go more or less quietly if they haven’t already done something rash. And she *could* clear the plane in 5 seconds flat after it is on the ground.

It wasn’t her fault!

This was Superman’s job!
NATIONAL WHISPER: Ultra Woman admits it – she needs a man to take care of her business!

She had been muddy, dirty, and streaked with ashes and blood, so she had taken a quick dip in the Gulf of Mexico to clean off.
See? They don’t need an oil platform in this universe.

The force of the wind was drying her, but all she really wanted to do was go home and soak in a hot tub.
Couldn’t she have used her heatvision to make the gulf a toasty temperature?

soak in a hot tub.

With Clark.
shock

That was what Superman did. He caught, he held, and he rescued Lois Lane.
laugh

Her eyes instantly went to the stage where some overly large man was attempting to sing. He was awful, horrendously awful. Mostly, it was due to the fact that he was plastered drunk and could only slur the words coming out of his mouth. It was because he was singing ‘Like a Virgin’ by Madonna.
laugh

“I could sing better than that with my hands tied behind my back.”

He leaned towards her. “I wouldn’t say that in here, lady; some man might think you’re serious.”

“I’d like to see him try and hogtie me,” she retorted, earning a smile from the man.
evil

She walked to the stage to catcalls and whistles. Lovely. She wondered what song she had chosen. Glancing at the monitor, she saw the name “‘Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl)’ by Looking Glass” on the screen.

Brandy?
Could have been worse. Could have been I'm So Excited.

“She hears him say…”

From the dark reaches of her mind, she heard Clark groaning and calling to her. “I could really use some HELP getting out of this.”
clap

Before Lois knew what was happening, she was in Metropolis and floating down from the sky to where Clark was sitting on a bus bench, bloody and tied up.

He gazed up her with an amazed and relieved smile. “It worked.”

But all Lois could think was, ‘What have I done?’
Huh?

There's a part 2! [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.