Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Lady Loisette: Hello, Lady (to quote Princess Bride). wave
I love that movie. You’re going to make me quote the whole thing in my head.
We recently introduced it to our children and sometimes we'll hear around the house, "My name is..."

I don’t have a phone, so I was actually on the computer, just not signed in. Earlier the same day I had posted a new chapter to a Chuck fic and was waiting for/reading the reviews, so I didn’t take the extra time to log in. I do have an LnC story, but I haven’t edited it or gotten it ready for posting yet.
hyper I look forward to reading it. smile

Yeah, I was pretty young when the show first aired and I didn’t get to really get to see the show again until the DVDs came out. Ultra Woman was the episode I could remember the most about, so it’s been one of my favorites ever since the original airing.
I've been thinking this over since both you and Laura mentioned it was your favorite episode, which episode could be counted as my favorite?... And I think I'd have to rewatch the whole show again to decide. I know there are favorite scenes and moments from beloved episodes and favorite guest-starring characters, but to choose one all time favorite episode? eek I doubt you'd be able to pin me down. Sounds like a good question for the boards though.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.