Yea! More readers. dance

Lady Loisette: Hello, Lady (to quote Princess Bride). wave

I read this yesterday shortly after it was posted, but I wasn't signed in at the time. Now that I am...
With the invention of cell phones, it's now easier to read stories on the boards. Posting comments on a cell phone, not so much. Thanks for coming back. smile

This was a good start. Ultra Woman is one of my favorite episodes, so I'm excited to see where this goes.
Oh. Really? Um... well... uh... no pressure there. /whistles innocently/ I'll do my best. [Linked Image]

Laura: wave /now, I'm really glad I rewrote Part 3/

Originally Posted by LMA
I've been wanting to read this all day--but just getting to it now, after everyone is asleep in our house grin.
I know the feeling. The silence of the night is golden. I'm the last to bed and the first to rise... /eyes clock/ it looks as if another new year's resolution bites the dust.

Agree with Lady Loisette--"Ultra Woman" is a favorite of mine, too. Lois and Clark learn so much about each other in this episode. I've always thought it was such a great idea of the writers, to have them switch their powers, walk in the other's shoes. It puts everything into such a great perspective for the other.

And switching their powers was such a fitting event to have happen right before officially becoming engaged--IMO, it totally cemented that they were ready for 'forever' together wink.
Yes, I have to agree that letting letting Lois fly a mile in his boots was just what Lois needed to know whether 'yes' was the correct answer. Please keep in mind that this is one of those mish-mash stories where two episodes were smashed together. Ultra Woman and Red K (the Individual Responsibility version). [Linked Image]

Really looking forward to the story and seeing where you take us. Great start! clap hyper
Thanks. I hope I find a solution which meets your demands. / eek /

Thank to everyone reading and all of you who have found time to put down your Kerth reading list long enough to comment. I'm sure I'll hear from more of you after Part 2. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.