Originally Posted by Annie B.
Actually ... I drove a rental car that moved the seat back every time I opened the door. I had readjust it every time, which was a royal pain in the keister. It was a semi-luxury car, too (or so I was told by every man at work, because they all had to stop and stare at it in admiration). I was really glad when my nice, normal Ford Focus was fixed and I could go back to driving it.
Sounds like it was memorized for a specific person (who wasn't you). My Suburu's seat adjustment is a more basic model than that. It doesn't adjust per person, but it's electronic as opposed to a bar under my seat, which is nice since my husband is a good 4" taller than me. I like not having to bend in half and reach between my legs every time I drive the car after he does (and I'm sure he's more than happy not to have to squeeze his face against the steering wheel to reach those stupid adjustment bars).

I double checked my number lock feature again last night. Resetting it by pressing number lock and restarting my computer. It seems only to work for that one time. If I shut down my computer (as is recommended for the health of one's computer and one's electricity bill), my number lock preference is once again forgotten. Darn annoying, that.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 09/25/15 11:31 AM. Reason: Too many nices. ;)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.