Hi, Sue! peep

I'm loving your story (I always do)! Sorry I haven't been leaving FDK, but time is a rare thing these days for me. [Linked Image] I was going into withdrawal from your stories when you started posting this amazing fic and saved me! [Linked Image]

Anyway, just a little curiosity of mine. I'm wondering why Lois's phone is not bugged (Clark would know if it were, wouldn't he?)... Lex took so many steps to keep Clark away from Lois and he's watching her every move, so I'm amazed that he is not interfering with their nightly calls (and I'm not complaining, their calls are the best part of every chapter). Clark told Lois that they took his mobile phone (I don't remember them having mobile phones in the first season, just beepers) but it shows that Lex wanted to avoid any contact between them. So it got me confused about his apparent slip. Or is there some obscure motivation that I'm not catching? [Linked Image]

I'm hungry! I want more! Impatiently waiting here! [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15