I'm constantly amazed, every time I read another draft of your stories, by how much you tinker and fine-tune each section. A changed word here, an added sentence there, and what I thought was already perfection is even better. hail

Lex is a creepy stalker! Suave and sophisticated, but creepy nonetheless! Very glad his odd appearances tingled Lois' Spidey sense...she is an investigative reporter, after all. I LOVE Lois and Clark's conversation. The teasing about everyone's bedtime attire makes me giddy. jump Hot and hilarious! thumbsup

Edit: LOL...oh, wait, I got a little ahead of myself there, didn't I? Poor, lonely Lois doesn't know what Superman and Clark sleep in when they snuggle under the sheets. I bet she'd like to know, though. I bet all of you readers out there would like to know, too. laugh

Susan, who absolutely loves being Sue's beta, because she has a very vivid idea of exactly what everyone does (or does not) wear to bed. dance

Last edited by groobie; 09/04/15 11:04 AM. Reason: Got a little ahead of myself ;)

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink