I'm going to try to keep on top of things and try to respond to your FDK before posting the next part. Let's see how long this New Year's (Spring's) Resolution lasts.
laugh Now I know why there’s a break after part 209! wink

I might be finished with the next story arc in the next two weeks.
/see previous comment/

If RL gives me the time to write, that is.
Bad RL! [Linked Image] Bad! On the plus side, I’ve got some vaycay coming up and am planning on actually leaving work at home. So there will be only the final two seasons of a TNG rewatch or a rewatch of LnC to distract me from thinking about TNNAoLnC [Linked Image] Let’s see how that goes.

Many peoples decision affect other peoples lives.
You mean like the one about putting lots of dino DNA into a blender and making an Indominous Rex?

Clark did not make this vow so he wouldn't cheat on Lois before he could consummate their relationship without killing her.
I did not specify not cheating. I specified ensuring there’s no chance for offspring.

ER: Aww…did she just realize that Superman is what’s standing between her and sexual satisfaction?
EW: Isn't he usually?
JIMMY: Hey! That's my job!
PENNY: Superman! [Linked Image]

ER: So, if Lois blows his cover? /huh/
EW: No sex. That's right.
LOIS: But I might get a Pulitzer, right?
CAT: They don’t give away Pulitzers for that one!
PHIL: They should, though.
SPENCER SPENCER: [Linked Image]

ER: Millions of people happily consenting to enormous amounts of premarital sex: That ship has sailed.
EW: Not for future generations.
So that’s how Earth’s population almost died out in Nan’s Home Series. laugh

EW: /can’t believe the low track count on the ER’s mind/ That's not what Lois meant by Superman's high standard.
[Linked Image]

So, as Obi Wan likes to say, from a certain point of view...
LOIS: …he was lying.
LUKE: [Linked Image]

LOIS: /razz/ He should have vowed not to stay obstinate instead.
CLARK: I will if you will.
LOIS: Rule #66.

CLARK: That all depends on Herb, if we will in your future, but in my past we didn't.
LOIS: /is looking for a good book on temporal machanics/
[Linked Image]

CLARK: I think I'm going to stick with my fuzzy on the truth story instead.
LOIS: mad Wise choice.

EW: /is quite tickled/ Much better than my baseball scenario!
Thank you smile1

LUCY: Oh, the one where he wants you to think he's a total idiot and can't understand the words coming out of your mouth. I hate it when guys do that.
[Linked Image]

ER: /plugs his story over yonder, once more... either that or trying to distract EW from writing and/or posting her story/ They could play cards?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: What if you run out of clothes first?
LOIS: Problem diverted.
CLARK: /is not sure what’s going on but Lois will know what’s best/
LOIS: My deal.
clap

ER: /idea/ Corrina’s Aussie Rules! He just called her the town bike!
EW: I'm still waiting for the Archive version to read that.
[Linked Image] Also, in case it’s not obvious, it’s because everyone gets a ride.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.