*** Continuation of response to Darth Micheal's FDK ***

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 207
She would come out on top, or die trying.
Funny, how that could both be true.
CLARK: /Not funny!/
I thought it was funny too. evil

WELLS: /Has no idea to what Clark is referring/
MXY: /whistles innocently/
Actually, it was Mrs. Luthor's suggestion that it be Mxy who visited Clark during the Revenge incident which was the germ of that story. notworthy

Funny, him bringing this up now, considering what they talked about earlier.
LOIS: It’s called #66.
Life's funny like that.

See example A: Horny Male.
See example B: Bashful Maid.
I just realized something but wasn’t this story the one where Lois refrained from Claude because of her past memories? So, in the hospital, wouldn’t there have been blood?
No, that was KK's story. /BTW: KK, we're ready for the sequel! grovel /

LOIS: Well…I wouldn’t say that it would have been ‘making love’…
CLARK: That's what you called it when you took advantage... er.. made my dreams true in the hospital.

HERB: /Yes, but we in the 19th century think that sex is the root of all evil anyway./
Didn't you mean: HERB: [Linked Image] ?

Now, that would be awkward. Also, wouldn’t the curse be even more effective if it caused Lois and their child to die in childbirth instead? That way, yes, they’d have a bit of happiness before but even greater misery would befall him in the process?
Didn't I already cover that scenario?

And the added bonus would be that Herb wouldn’t figure out that there’s a curse because childbirth has always been dangerous and bloody business.
Okay. That would've been worse.

LOIS: Really? *That’s* where he draws the line? /adds Call me Daniel to her speed dial/
CLARK: Would you rather end up dead? And what does that DEA schmuck have to do with any of this?

Couldn’t he expose himself to Kryptonite, have Lois hit him over the head and then have her way with him? That way he’d be having amnesia every time and Lois would still get satisfied.
LOIS: Meh. It was more satisfying because I thought it was Clark than anything else, really.
She was a bit excited because Clark would get better, wasn't she?

Wouldn’t that be awkward if he met the real deal instead of the cheap copy?
LOIS: Cheap? *Cheap*? I go for a 1000 bucks a night. That’s not *cheap*!
LEX: It was coupon night.

‘Oh boy. This is not good. Not good at all.’
Yep. That's Clark's level of swearing.
CLARK: That's a load of crap!
MARTHA: [Linked Image]

It’s just that she wants a very special gift. One that he’s not willing to give to her.
PERRY: confused A ring?
CLARK: Well, a ring is kind of implied...

Oooh! This is just like writing, isn’t it?
I'm going to go with "yes!"

Junior? He won a Kerth. He got years of experience. He is a valuable contribution to Team Lois Lane.
PERRY: You mean the one that wasted a year on the Luthor story? A story my former *society* reporter managed to rope in on her *spare* time?
Clark is the junior reporter between him and Perry. Also, Clark didn't win a Kerth in his old dimension.

Maybe if he got her a ring with a solitaire diamond on it?
LOIS: /hopes Clark recalls how well that went over last time/
CLARK: See!

He even invited Mayson!
We've covered Mayson already, didn't we?

PS: I think you sort of skipped 205
Sorry. That has been fixed. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.