What a fun piece of WAFF! Thanks, groobie. What a wonderful gift for a fan. clap

It took me a minute to try and place it in the series. Which Tower had been breached? Why was Lois moping with a carton of chocolate ice cream? Even after your Perry hint, it still took until Mayson to realize why Lois was so upset, then everything clicked.

Clark sounded so serious when he arrived, as if he had something important to say, but the truth was he was just feeling miserable and needed his Lois fix. smile I wondered what he had come over to say, only to have him not say it, distracted by the soap opera. I'm guessing Lois enjoyed that opera more than any Luthor took her to... more for the company than the content.

I loved the comparisons with their lives: clones, amnesia, and superheroes. They did mention heroes, right? Well, it doesn't matter. They are enjoying each other's company which is really what is important.

Very sweet and an enjoyable vignette. Don't be surprised if you've inspired many a reader to wish that a tall, dark, handsome man would come over and tease her about her tv viewing habits.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.