It makes sense that Lois would ricochet off the suddenness of Clark's death and sudden reappearance by bouncing far off that disaster to fall off the other end. Clark needs to realize that he hurt Lois by dying (or faking his death and not telling her that he didn't really die).

I don't know how Lois is going to fulfill this new life promise unless she leaves Metropolis, or Clark does. Let's hope that neither of those things happen and they work together to find their love together.

I'm glad that Clark realizes that Lois is only venting her emotional roller coaster and that by pushing him away so strongly, it only means that she cares so much.

Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by groobie
/groobie's eyes slide warily towards the author's name again. eek
Yes, your statement was the reason I was wary of reading this. For me burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me, burn me 4 times I quit.
I must have really good luck when I pick stories on the Archives, because every one of the ones of Terry's I've read has Lois and Clark together at the end by it usually takes the whole story for them to discover it. (Hopefully, I haven't just now jinxed myself).

I agree with Grobbie and Lois though. mecry at the angst of this part.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.