Wow! What a start. Actually that is very Lois. Now what I don't expect is for Clark to heed her... I do expect that it will take some time and a lot of one step forwards and two step backs to get there. The Lois reasoning is basically her standard reasoning in Season 1 and early season 2 only on steroids. She before always thought she could keep Clark as a best friend so she did not need to keep a distance from him. I just wonder how long this dodge will last. Mayson has not made her appearance. Lois always acts like she can let Clark go until someone makes a real run at him then the green-eyed monster shows up. It will be interesting to see how you handle that aspect (if you even cover it).

I can't wait to see where you jump to next. I really like working around the well known story lines to the personal relationship aspect of the story. I mean we all know the series plot points and much of the dialog by heart so we don't need to have to go over that again so you refer to it but don't cover it specifically. I really like this angle.

The entire series was about how they worked around Lois's lack of trust, her belief that no one could/would love her completely, and Clark's constant belief that he loved her and would/could love her forever. The stuff they had to work through covered what you stated in the first FDK: joy, pain, and angst.

Great start and can't wait for the next episode...

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 11/26/14 03:32 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham