mecry whinging mecry Nooooo...rocks already!!!!

LOL...well, you warned me, right? grin I totally understand her reasoning - it's rational, logical. Just don't be in love so you can't be hurt by it. If only it were that simple. If only you could turn off the undeniable connection you have with someone as if it were a light switch. But it doesn't work that way. Lois is going to stress herself out by fighting the connection, forcing herself not to love him. Surrendering to her true feelings would be so much easier.

I can't imagine Clark will go along with this. It's not in his nature to just sit there forever - whether he wants to acknowledge it or not, Clark flies off when the situation gets too tough. So he'll either fight for what he's always wanted - fight for the reason he stayed in Metropolis in the first place - or he will fly off. Because he can't be with her day after day if he truly loses hope that he'll never have the love he's always wanted.

I choose to be a hopeful romantic. Lois and Clark love each other and they will engage in personal drama denying their feelings for each other for a few parts but eventually will give up the pretense and live happily ever ever. WAFFFFFFFF! love

/groobie's eyes slide warily towards the author's name again. eek

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink