Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
And I'm sorry your muse doesn't agree with mine. Your muse must be gentle and well-behaved, which mine are not. I have to warn you: one of the reasons I write what I do is that Polly and Trope are a bit capricious and sometimes vindictive. I think it's because they weren't hugged enough as baby muses, and I'm certainly not getting that close to them on a regular basis now. (Please see "When Muses Go Bad" for more information about them.)
rotflol I actually had a line in my head about your muse and I entering a dark alley and only one of use coming out of the alley evil.

Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Virginia, thanks for reading and for commenting. I do have some stories when Clark and Lois don't end up together at the end, but I prefer that they be together. It's just that life doesn't always work out that way. (By the way, bring tissues for "She's" or "The Cold Shoulder.")

I must agree with the tissues part about She's.. it was beautifully written and your muses worked a great and believable plot out but it was very sad. The Cold Shoulder just left me blah. The plot was tight and although I could see how that could have happened, I just felt empty at the end (probably the point...).

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham