Originally Posted by KatherineKent
EW: Well, now that I know how to do this technique I'll have to try it with other stories.
KK: I'll believe that when I see it. (oops did I say that out loud?)
Let's just say, some time will have passed before Lois and Clark will see each other in Wrong Clark again. [Linked Image]

I think Lois squeals in panic quite a lot ... dangling over a vat of acid, dangling from a pole on the side of the building, dangling ... um, I see another pattern.
A dangling problem?
CLARK: I see no problem here. She just needs someone to hold her up.
LOIS: But who's holding *you* up?

EW: peep I couldn't resist.

Yeah. Can I keep him?
[Linked Image] But you need to leave him on the boards for others to borrow.
CLARK: help

LOIS: He can absolutely use his super powers in every aspect of our relationship. Mmm hmm.
There was a reason that there was no revelation in this story.

I love seeing that 'gentleman' Clark is not always ... a gentleman in his mind.
It's part of his disguise.

I've done the same, but sometimes it is 1-one thousand, 2-one thousand, etc
Yep. I've heard that technique as well.

You know ... what if the real punch line is that Clark does prefer blondes ... but Lois just knocked him off his feet unexpectedly. Maybe ... if Lois wasn't around, he really would be after all the blondes!
Clark prefers his soul mate, but alt-Clark prefers blondes?

Seen it, got it. Plus ... I played Poppy (the assistant stage-manager) in a local AmDram production 15 years ago.
That play is so timing driven, I'm always amazed when everything goes off without a hitch. That must have been fun. (You didn't have to eat sardines, did you? [Linked Image] )

Thanks for the fun. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.