I love your hair-raising img.
Got it from here: http://blog.codinghorror.com/ Your quip just triggered it smile1

Quote:
So, simply telling her that he’s not interested in tacky blondes wouldn’t have been an option?
Clark usually isn't so uncouth.
LOIS: So my feelings are less important than his manners? mad

CLARK: That's strange. I've been talking to Lois for the last five minutes and she hasn't interrupted me or insulted me. She only stands there and glares at me. Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't look this gift horse in the mouth.
clap And the semi-undressed state of her is no give-away?
CLARK: They’re giving away half-dressed Lois-concubines? hyper

Quote:
Maybe if he tried a fireman uniform which he’d then start to remove to rhythmic music?
He can't do that while wearing a tuxedo?
I believe that that’s less common. Apparently, firemen, policemen, and supermen are much better liked at the ladies-night events. /points at various television entertainment programs/

Quote:
So, he wants to suggest that they take out the bongo drums like he did with Cat?
Bringing up Cat won't do his chances with Lois any favors.
Maybe. But it would be lots of fun to watch over the next 50 or so parts Lois would be ticked off at him.

/scratches head/
EW: What? The hair dye can't affect her memories or give her an airy personality? Gee, that's not any fun. /thinks blondes should live up to their image/
clap Seriously, though, it was just plain old wonder what she’s up to.
LOIS: Did he just call me ‘plain’? mad And *old*? splat

Perhaps Lois is a bit more focused on her problems than the man outside her door at the moment.
Her problems are more important than Superman standing in her apartment, hoping to score? confused

/scratches head/
/EW reveals something unfathomable/She's lying.
jawdrop thud

Her berka is out getting dry cleaned?
rotflol It’s also called a Lex-protection-dress?

No, he offered to spray Lana off with the garden hose first and then use an industrial hair drying to dry her clothes (while she kept her eyes closed for safety reasons, of course).
Now, considering where he’d get the industrial hair drier, one wonders about the garden hose peep

Quote:
/Fails Lois in Communications-101/
It wouldn't be a VirginiaR story without that aspect, now would it?
clap

Quote:
ANOTHER LOIS: At least he only tries to rescue me when I’m working on some building’s façade.
WRONG CLARK: <thinks she should also rescue her while she’s in the shower. In case she slips>
angel-devil

He's not leaving, is he?
No, but she could be made non-living while he’s wating in the next room.

LOIS: Times like these? How often do you need to look through my door and check if I'm clothed?
clap

LOIS: My body is only for Superman to see, not others.
CLARK: /thinks he got a good idea/ I could tell her I'm Superman!
LOIS: Say what? /doesn’t like people impersonating her favorite chew-toy/
evil

ER: /Lois admitted it OUTLOUD!/
It's part 3 of 3. Did you want her feelings to remain unexpressed?
It’s still kind of unexpected in a VirginiaR story’s part 3?

LOIS: Well, he definitely wouldn't notice my hair then... /slips out of robe and opens door/
CLARK: Lois! What have you done with your hair? shock And that dress! It's straight out of the Emperor's closet isn't it? (i.e. The Emperor's New Clothes... evil Got an evil idea for a story that I'd never write... well, post... well, no... best not.)
hyper

Quote:
She’s quite scared. What’s up with her?
She's having a bad hair day.
rotflol

Quote:
Well…he *is* an investigative reporter. It would be investigating.
CLAUDE: How do you think I made it into Lane's bedroom? HA!
LOIS: [Linked Image]

ER: /doesn't think so. He's sure there are worse "last things" Clark could do./
CLARK: /thinks about leaving instead of just walking into her bedroom and kissing her/
laugh

Is Superman so fickle that he'd stop rescuing Lois because she was locking lips with another man?
SUPERMAN: Depends on the man. Clark? Not so much. Lex, Dan, any other man out there, very much so.
Maybe he should not say that in an interview?

Quote:
She has the hots for Superman, but the thought of a relationship with Clark makes her want to take for the hills?
lol No, a trip to <cloud 9>
CLAUDE: She wants to do me nine times? [Linked Image] Can I take the blonde one instead? She seems to be more fun in bed.

She's also not saying them aloud.
CLARK: So, thinking it would make it okay?
LOIS: Not for you! mad

Also, who said that he was the quarterback? Is that the only way he'd get the game ball at his apartment? /help me out, football fans, I really wouldn't know./
No idea. I just assumed.

EW: And I think Clark was very polite to Luthor during HiM despite Luthor trying to take his wife.
During HiM? huh

CLARK: What? THEY both deserved it!
LOIS: mad

ER: /lost control of his jaw/
<EW thinks this is extremely entertaining and makes a notch on her keyboard/
clap

Quote:
Maybe Clark preferred natural blondes?
So many bad jokes not appropriate for these boards...
[Linked Image]

LOIS: There are natural blondes? Do they automatically qualify for disability?
rotflol

ER: /confused by this Lois-like behavior/
CLARK: /me, too./
Isn't it in her nature to slam doors in Clark's face?
Yes. But that doesn’t mean one doesn’t try to figure out the reason why.

LOIS: Don't worry. I'm sure Martha has something Green for me to borrow.
CLARK: So, we can just forget my idea? Okay.
clap

She has to lose it all? (Hmmmm, thinking we should add that category to next year's Kerth Awards. Best Lois Haircut Story.)
hyper That’s evil!

Thanks, Michael. Thank you for your Beta and all the giggles you've supplied.
You’re very welcome!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.