Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Many thanks to IolantheAlias and John Lambert who have kindly stuck with me as beta readers through-out this insane investigation section. Without them, this story would be seriously flawed. notworthy

I'll be taking a posting hiatus to catch up on editing my first section of this story for the archives (roughly parts 1-100) under the subtitle: Section I: Wrong Boy Meets the Right Girl. I want to build up a sizable buffer cushion for Section III before I start posting regularly again as I'm looking for a RL job and when I finally find one, it will eat into my writing time.

I've already started working on this third and final Section of Wrong Clark, tentatively entitled: "Grabbing the Gold Ring". You can look forward to our favorite duo finally getting back on track (relationship-wise and plot-wise), having that talk you've all been begging me to write for the last 100 parts, and finding out what they'll do to combat the curse. Plus, hopefully, a few surprises. You can expect Padre Carlos and the Kents to feature more strongly in this section as Clark tries to do the right thing for Lois and everyone else involved in this dimension.

I appreciate all of you who have stuck with this story through it's many ups, downs, detours, and investigations. Your comments have helped feed my muse. Thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.