Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Yeah...I know that one about work. Only, there's too much of it over here. Also not good... There might also be a slightly inverse correlation between work and the amount of FoLC time available. But I am crossing my fingers that it will be back to regular dizzy before long.
Well, as long as you spend some of your free FoLC time betaing Sue's story, the rest of us gluttons for punishment will be happy. jump

Actually, and I don't mind waiting, since I still got some old FDK-FDK-FDK-FDK(?) lying around, too, but this one here's the 'FDK'. Just so you don't miss any of the fun smile1
Say it isn't so! /scrolls upward/ peep I'm soooooooo sorry, Michael. And sooooo embarrassed. blush Please forgive me. I'll remedy this first thing tomorrow.

Oh, and about the radio. Maybe you could compromise with your hubby via some headphones? You could tell him that Lois needs some quiet-time wink
lol Yes, I'm sure he'd love a pair of those oh-so fashionable headphones. Should I buy him a pair of rainbow-colored suspenders and roller skates to go with them? Despite saying he wants a pair (of the headphones, not the latter accessories), I doubt he'd ever use them and if he did, then with my luck I'd be able to hear him singing along. I may be no Wanda Detroit, or any other person who can sing in tune, but he isn't any better. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.