“Where is he?” Brenda called, walking across the parking garage towards him. “Where’s Lexy? He promised to be waiting Topside for me.”
Jar 7A in the MetroMorgue.

leading Lex Luthor, both hand and ankle cuffed, out of the wine cellar.
jawdrop No powerlines been available?

She didn’t know if the men were guarding him or protecting him from the Luckies, one of whom threw a soda can in his direction.
Awww like the monkeys at the zoo.

Luthor’s clothes were unkempt as if the police had dragged him from bed. Brenda glanced over her shoulder at the petite, brunette woman wearing a silky robe; Kimberly, if Brenda’s mind served her right. The woman had exited the wine cellar just minutes before, crying. She was still being examined at the EMT station. Perhaps Luthor had been found in bed.
clap

“He wasn’t my son, you idiotic woman, and his name wasn’t ‘Lexy’, but ‘Lex-C’ as in the letter ‘C’. He was my clone.”
Oops?

“Clone?” Brenda gulped. Lexy had told her that he was Luthor’s son. Either way, if he had been Luthor’s clone or his son, the DNA coursing through his veins probably forced him to lie to her.
Well…he did tell her the truth. From a certain point of view.

“He wasn’t a real boy,” Luthor continued calmly, taunting her.
rotflol

“Did you bash his head in like you did with your fiancée down in the ark?”
Huh what now? She knows about how Now-Lois turned up in the arc?

Luthor both blanched and narrowed his eyes into slits. “I didn’t kill anyone,” he denied.
So they don’t have a confession they can use later on?

“Don’t listen to her,” Luthor interjected. “My clone seduced her before he switched places with me, locking me in my bunker with these people. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.”
Oh, that’s what he’s trying to do. Only how is he going to explain that they found him stuck with Kimmy?

Ignoring the billionaire in the room,
laugh

“I never told you to do any such thing,” Luthor growled, low and dark as if he were a wolf stalking his prey. “It must have been the clone who told her to do that.”
Actually, I don’t remember which one that was. Also, what if Lex kind of got mad at Lois, knocked her around for a bit, then had her sent down to have her patched up again while he had a double up topside?

“At the beginning of the medical office wing. It’s the only door with five locks,” she replied.
BILLY: Figures.

The brunette in the robe burst into sobs. Apparently, he had told her she was the only one. Several of the other Luckies at the check-in table gasped.
So, will they all give interviews on what a sex-fiend Lex is?

“You said that the species needed my strong line for its survival,” Luthor said, his expression willing her to tell the truth.

Brenda had no need for the truth. She glanced up to the ceiling as if she would never have said anything of the sort.
rotflol

“Survival of the species requires many DNA strains, Mr. Luthor. That’s basic science. Having ten to fifteen percent of New Earth’s population sired by one man would limit humanity’s chances, not strengthen it.”
Actually, there’s studies that a significant portion of the human population can trace its lineage back directly to Genghis Kahn.

“Why would I want to impregnate a bunch of women for the survival of the species when I knew it wasn’t in danger in the first place?”
Fun? Also, because he wouldn’t have to pay alimony or change their diapers.

Yes. Why indeed? “Then why did you ask me to bring you multiple women, sometimes several a night to please you?” Brenda said with mock horror.
He sounds like quite a…say, did he also stockpile the little blue pills. Considering his advanced age and such. And won’t those give him a heart attack sooner rather than later.

“That was my clone who ordered you to do that, not me,” Luthor retorted.
College boys… [Linked Image]

Do you think they would have been so eager to be with you, if they hadn’t?”
They had been topside.

The police inspector held his walkie-talkie up to his ear. “Well, then, break down the door,” he ordered.
Shouldn’t Billy be more enthused about being allowed to break into Lois’s apartment.

She had asked if he had made any changes in his diet, but he said that he only started taking a multivitamin tablet he had found in Luthor’s study.
Huh. Poisonous pills?

Luthor had grabbed the bottle of champagne he had brought with him and headed out of his apartment. Brenda had followed him to the sex room and saw that woman let him in.
Oh dear. Did he…Are you saying…
LEX: What? I was mad at my fiancée and that look-alike was the closest thing I had to alleviate my tensions at.

“And, yet, when he arrived in my office, what did he do?” Luthor scoffed. “He jumped off my balcony and kissed the pavement below. That doesn’t sound very heroic to me, deary.”
Or maybe, Lexy saw what Lex did to his favorite Lois and decided that life wasn’t worth it.

“Nothing!” Luthor yelled. “I didn’t do anything to that woman.”

“I saw it on the video feed. He bashed her head in with a champagne bottle,” Brenda said. “After he… he…”
Well…they should find DNA samples on Flois.

You have no proof it was me! I didn’t kill her; I loved her.”

Henderson waved for them to continue loading him into the tank.

“Lex-C wasn’t going to survive anyway. He had no soul,” Luthor yelled at Brenda. “Like you, he was nothing. A science experiment and a botched one at that. He was more cannibalistic frog than human.”
Maybe they should readjust his lithium?

“Clone or not, he was twice the lover you ever were.”

“Can I quote you?” exclaimed a tall auburn-haired beauty with a notebook, who had silently been taking notes from the Lucky check-in table.
clap

“Go right ahead,” Brenda said, flipping her newly blonde bob
Oh, blonde?

“I was Lexy’s personal nurse after he was shot by Mr. St. John,” she said, before starting towards the bus.
jawdrop [Linked Image] No way!

“What’s your name, again?” the woman asked.
/holds breath/

“Mindy with a ‘y’ not an ‘i’.” She gave a friendly wave and stepped onto the bus.
You did! thud Does that mean we’re going to get Honeybunny and Pookie in part three? I really should go back to The Man Who Would Be King…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.