hyper More feedback! dance Michael, I'll catch up with our FDK-FDK-FDK soon. I'm trying to catch up on my writing and re-reading Section I for the archives first. [Linked Image] I haven't forgotten about you.

chelo: Hi Chelo! wave Glad to see my hiatus is giving people time to catch up with crazy monster of an epic.

Wooow! I was waiting for Your evil twist and boom! suddenly Mindy appears.... you are great. ..
Thanks. This twist suddenly dawned on me as I developed Brenda Muldoon's character from practically non-existent into something more. We learn so little about her life prior to marrying Bill Church, it left me wondering about who she really is.

Have to confess that I have been fearing a worst scenario for Henderson or Cat at Luthor's bunker and I'm so pleased to see that I was wrong.
I could have made the whole capture of Luthor scene more angst-filled, but by this point I felt a bit burnt out on angst, so I went twisty instead.

BTW, I'm back! Sorry for the delay in comments, again my secret identity as Super mom keeps me very busy. I will use your "posting hiatus" to read some of your previous stories from the archives.
Completely understand. It's been a busy autumn for us all. Thanks. I hope you'll enjoy my shorter stories as I believe you've made it through all the longer ones.

I'm currently waiting for Part 198 to come back from Beta. I'm hoping to have a RL job soon (crossing fingers and knocking on wood about my recent interviews), so I'm trying to have 10 parts in the bank before I start posting again. So far, I only have five... almost six completed. I'm finding it more difficult to write with my hubby around all the time. (He's a 'play radio' sort of guy, and I'm a 'need quiet' sort of woman.) wallbash

I promise that I will try to write more coherent FDK smile
Your FDK has been consistently coherent, Chelo. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. sloppy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.