Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: Although, that plan could back fire on me, if you start commenting on the day I post.
ER: Which is why I exercise constraint. That and that giant blob of RL that’s dropped down from outer space.
I've seen "The Blob". It did come from outer space. You'd think people could run faster than jello.

Like Lois doing Clark?
CLARK: No, I think I'd have remembered that.
LOIS: <admits to being so bad in bed, only a virgin would remember it>
CLARK: But I'm not a... oh.
CANON CLARK: I don't know what you're talking about. My honeymoon was fantastic!

LOIS: Hurting people when you have powers isn't nice. Hurting people when you don't have powers is human.
LEX: See? It’s okay what I’m doing.
HENDERSON: [Linked Image]

LOIS: I don't wear a concubine costume for just anyone.
CLARK /weaing black with blue highlights/ /Hi, there, little lady./
LOIS: /giggles and digs into her closet for her harem costume/
LOIS: What? I said "just anyone."

/considering today’s interest rates/ You mean like a regular savings account?
These days, you're probably right.

They also go skin deep on this matter in the GoT books.
[Linked Image] I think I'll stick to the show.

LEX: Lois, put down the spatula, please, darling. You know that I can take you out for dinner. Please don't make me eat your cooking.
ER: You married her. You eat it.
LEX: No. No. I swear. I have lots of money. You don't have to cook, Lois.

ER: Maybe she’s preggers with Lex’s love child?
LOIS: Kill me. Kill me now.
ER: Won’t the offspring do that for her? You know, Alien-style?
LOIS: Ripley killed herself to prevent the Alien from being born.
I thought Ripley tried to, but the Alien wouldn't let her, so she ended up jumping into a vat of molten metal.

EW: Eh. The story is still young.
ER: /surprised that EW would drag on the torture/
But I have to get back to the plot at some point.

LOIS: Yeah, that wasn't fun either.
ER: On the plus side, I’m sure the EW threw a party because the story was done then.
EW: /points to current monstrosity/ You sure about that?

EW: Well, there was also that time she stayed with Jimbo.
ER: Yes, but aside from giving Jimbo ideas which he would then later confess to her, we don’t really talk about that one.
Because someone froze Lois in her apartment within two episodes of the last time they froze Lois in her apartment? They were really into freezing Lois in S2, weren't they?

SUPERMAN: That's all part of the act.
LOIS: And what do you call the lipstick stains on your colar?
SUPERMAN: My uniform doesn't have a collar, Lois. What are you driving at?
ER: I believe they call that ‘deflection’. And he actually pads that technique with the implication of her being wrong, thus aggravating her to the point that she shifts focus away from the lipstick and towards the defamation.
CLARK: Ooopps.

There could be another reason for that.
CLARK: That I'm just horrible in the sack? That's my true curse.
ER: He’s so bad, women prefer immediate death after the experience rather than live with the memory?
CAT: Never mind.

EW: But Clark only saw the scene from the back, therefore, seeing her topless from the front wouldn't remind him of the video at all.
ER: Huh, and here I thought he was seeing them both from the side. Considering he only saw Lex’s left shoulder and Lois’s right arm?
You don't think Lois's arm or the front of Lex's shoulder would have been in view if the camera had been aimed at Lois's back?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.