Oh, now that Michael has commented does that mean I should post the next part?
Oh dear? peep

Characters. You tell them what to do and why the feel the way they do and they still go off and do whatever they want anyway./
Like Lois doing Clark?

Thanks for your inspiring giggles.
You’re welcome!

LOIS: No, it was a combo of Luthor being a creep and *Clark* lying to me.
Clark still has a lot to learn about how his woman is always right, doesn’t he?

LOIS: I never told you to protect me. I still don't need you to protect me. But you might need to protect Luthor if he comes anywhere near me.
CLARK: I think I'll be out of town that day.
So, he then gets to visit Lois in jail?

LOIS: But that's different. I never have powers.
And that makes it okay, because?

So Clark could forgive her for killing a bunch of her innocent neighbors, because she was doing it to stay safe?
[Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: What where we talking aobut?

LEX: I've already tried that. Plan D: make her my sex slave.
NIGEL: Um... sir, how exactly is that different from plans A-C?
They still tried to dress it in social norms and niceties while Plan D goes straight for the gist?

CARLOS: /points to collar/ That the *only* possibility, you mean.
EW: Sure, sure. Of course. Anything else would just be cruel, inhumane punishment.
CARLOS: I hate Evil Writers.
That’s not very priestly of him. Shouldn’t he be forgiving of every sinner?
CARLOS: I forgave those creeps who nearly beat me to death. Isn’t that enough for one story?

EW: Anyway, he doesn't have any of the keys.
COP: /opens door and points to visor/ You mean like these keys?
laugh

Also, I've always wondered how a bank account in her name, which was probably earning TONS of money in interested, was never red flagged by the IRS because she never claimed that interest on her tax returns. It's not like it was some account in the Cayman Islands or something.
Well…over here, if it’s a regular bank account and not an investment of some sort, the interest tax will get deducted automatically when you retrieve your money. Or rather, the interest will already be deducted the tax before it’s added to the total balance.

CATWOMAN: Why am I tied up in your mansion, Mr. Wayne?
BATMAN: We are now going to conduct an in-depth interrogation.

So, it's a good thing that they gave her a chemical detox shower then?
It peeled her top skin all over?

CAT: And they call this news? He was engaged to a Mad Dog. Of course, he liked animals.
XERXES: /Runs off to find new home in the country/
laugh

HENDERSON: But she could still be charged with desecrating a corpse.
LOIS: What’s that? 50 dollar fine?

LUCY: What do you mean it isn't really acting? I didn't enjoy playing my sister, but you believed I did, didn't you?
clap

Apparently, you've forgotten that they gave her one of those chemical showers for people exposed to bio-hazards.
I really didn’t expect the shower to actually burn off her top skin layer like it does with chemical peelings. In the middle ages, they called this flaying and people weren’t too fond of it. Now, they actually pay money for it.

INVISIBLE MAN: I've got a new line of clothing where it is invisible but the wearer remains seen. You could model them for my photo shoot.
laugh

WOOLFE: Yeah, who cares what Lane is saying? It's more important what she's doing. Pass the popcorn, will ya?
[…]
WOOLFE: Are you saying that I have anything in common with that slime?
/points at popcorn/

Because Lex will come to her?
He wouldn’t, would he? What if Lois got hold of a spatula?

WOOLFE: I don't understand it, Inspector, we keep asking the dogs to sniff out Mr. Luthor and they keep bringing us to Ms. Lane's apartment.
laugh Maybe she’s preggers with Lex’s love child?

Soo, it's too bad Clark didn't take her to Las Vegas?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: /pouting/ But, Clarkie, I was having trouble reaching... the zipper of my dress... yeah, my zipper without you. Come home and help me with my zipper, big boy.

It wasn't until the third reading that I realized what Lois's message could also mean. blush
Hmm…I can see only one meaning huh

Quote:
Yeah, but we all know how that turned out the last time and that the year #27 is usually the bitch.
Because her boyfriend freezes her to death?
I was thinking of her stay at the home for the mentally unstable and her subsequent helicopter flight

Is there some reason that you want Lois to end up homeless?
She usually moves in with Clark after her apartment burns down.

SUPERMAN: That's all part of the act.
LOIS: And what do you call the lipstick stains on your colar?

CLARK: // Only if it's champagne. Luthor deserves our very best send-off! Who wants to pee on Lex Plaza with me?
/How Henderson really discovered that Clark was drunk the night before/
laugh

Uncle Tempos? Or Grandpa Wells?
No, Son-Y Monocle.

CLARK: /points to list/ Well, kissing isn't allowed so I improvised.

Lana had broken up with him originally for floating during the first time they were intimate and then dropping her the foot back to the bed when she screamed.
Yes. But he still apparently wasn’t able to please her in other ways.

Well, probably yes on the first three. Since he didn't see the last one, I'd go with no.
But she was topless when she engaged with Lex on her living room couch.

LOIS: So, you're saying I should move and throw out my furniture?
laugh

How about "She took out four huge scoops of ice cream..."??
[Linked Image]

LOIS: shock Please. No. I don't want those nightmare again.
CLAUDE: So, *that’s* why she was all cold and fishy?

But chocolate is her substitute for Clark, so when she realizes that chocolate isn't doing it for her, it's because she knows it's really Clark that she wants.
EW: /hands Lois a Clark bar to shut her up./
LOIS: Thanks.
laugh

Oh, that's right. She still has the treadmill.
LOIS: <prefers to run in the park. At night. Without mace.>
evil

Quote:
Also, frumpy Lois sounds adorable!
She is, isn't she?
LOIS: /contented sigh/ Thanks, I needed to hear... Wait. What? <doesn’t like being described as adorable>
peep

Thanks for your lol comments and magic comma fixer.
smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.