Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: Only if you want this story to go to the dark side.
ER: /keeps looking for it to pop up there/
Sorry, I meant the Star Wars' "dark side", Michael, not this boards.

EW: But he doesn't wear a mask, so it would cause him migraines.
ER: Those real ones. That make you feel like you’re dying. Or the softer kind, that makes you feel like hurting the next person you meet. Like the guy holding that shiny green rock.
I meant the first kind, sorry.

CLARK: It was more than one?
ER: He likes to get bashed by a Lois, huh?
Well, normally he's invulnerable, so it doesn't hurt...
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: /giggles/ You're touching me. /tee-hee/ You're touching me again.

EW: But Lois wouldn't want him if that was his personality.
ER: Yeah…maybe if he (Clark) kept her locked up without any news from the outside world, she wouldn’t notice?
LEX: Um... when has that ever worked for me?

ALT-CLARK: She puts on her iron maiden.
ER: Iron Maiden?
Or did you mean a chastity belt?
ALT-CLARK: blush Um... Well, you see, in my home dimension they both refer to the same thing. What you know as a chastity belt, that is. [Linked Image]
WELLS: Didn't you say that your home dimension only diverged from my home dimension (and this one) about the 1850s? That would have been centuries after these devices were used.
ALT-CLARK: Oh, shut up!

Yes, the KB is quite great. I tried to find some additional adaption by him, but there weren’t that many comedies frown JW was mainly for the JW actors huh I think he had Buffy, Angel, and Firefly in there.
Kenneth Branagh also adapted Henry V and Hamlet, I believe. According to IMDb, he also did Love's Labour's Lost. I'll have to look for that one. AND Othello. Kenneth really loves his Shakespeare.

EW: After this many parts do you think I want to time-travel back to the beginning AGAIN?!
ER: /doesn't believe the innocent-sounding rambling of an EW/ *You* mentioned the Muse suggesting fun twists… And it would be *evil*…?
It would be, wouldn't it? [Linked Image]

Last edited by VirginiaR; 09/19/14 01:32 AM. Reason: clarification

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.