John: Yea! Back from the wilds of real life! wave

The main way this is worse than the show is Clark not having Lois in his arms at her hour of need. I wish we could have had that.
I'm never going to live that down, am I? This isn't canon. It's supposed to be different. Things will get better... uh... soon. Soonish? /Points to Avatar, see!/

OK, Luthor had a much more sinister and evil plan of what to do with Superman while the wedding was in preparation than in the show.
That was because he had more concrete proof that Superman was in love with Lois than in canon.

Originally Posted by John Lambert
Lois knows about the arc, although not much. If Nigel is top-side I think he knows about it. Lois did tell Cat about it, although not much. Those three may be the only ones. I do not believe Lois ever told Clark anything of it.
Actually, she did mention it to Clark the day she accidentally exposed him to Kryptonite prior to the DP being bombed. I mean she told him afterwards, but exposed him before. This just sounds worse the more I try to clarify. [Linked Image] You know what I mean, right? Lois also mentioned it in passing to Cat, but not in detail.

Ari also knows because it was her psychological experiment. Dr. Leek knew about Lex-C but not about the bunker. (Did I kill him off? [Linked Image] No, I don't think so.) Asabi knows but he lives down there (punishment for letting Lex-C get shot). Nigel knows as he's "Head of Security" for the LUC. All trustworthy people, right?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.