mrsMxyzptlk: Oooh! Great questions. I'll see if I can answer any of them without giving anything away.

Oh my gosh, that was so much worse than the show. Lois is going to have nightmares for the rest of her life after that.
Yeah. I did that. I went there. Yes, nightmares. As if Lois's dreams weren't full of scarey stuff already.

And if her mother didn't need rehab before, she will soon.
This will be addressed in the next part.

Well, there is Lex-C still hanging around underground. He just needs to steal the remains from the morgue, hook up with Tasha Yar, and wait a respectable amount of time for him to "recover" from being dead before returning.
lol Tasha Yar. clap I think you mean Gretchen Kelly, MD. Clearly, whoever cast this show also did casting for Star Trek. Let's just say, she doesn't feature prominently in this story.

So, was Lex getting rid of evidence of his ark? Who else knows about it that's topside? I guess Mrs. Cox would know. Nigel? Asabi is still in the ark, right?
Did Lex-C survive his surgery from being shot twice? Mrs. Cox doesn't know about the Ark. Would Nigel or Asabi tell? Arianna also knows about it, but she'd have to forgive Lex first for his attempted bigamy with Lois. wink

Thanks for you comments.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/18/14 01:02 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.